Amazing man-made fish attractor found at Burke Lake using Raymarine Dragonfly 7" GPS and fish finder

Amazing man-made fish attractor found at Burke Lake using Raymarine Dragonfly 7" GPS and fish finder Amazing find at Burke Lake on my Raymarine Dragonfly 7" fish finder - a man-made underwater fish attractor
- I have been studying tips to catch a Musky fish (10,000 cast fish). One of the tips is to understand the lake. so, I studied the Burke lake's contour map and brought my Raymarine Dragonfly 7" fish finder to the lake to study the underwater structure. Cliff, point and dropouts. I have not found anything to identify the underwater fish attractor at Burke Lake Park in Fairfax, Virginia at all, so came across this find by accident. I found a HUGE man-made underwater fish attractor standing 6 feet tall in 10 feet of water from water column 4 feet deep to 10 feet deep using my GPS fish finder. Please comment if you KNOW HOW MANY of these man-made fish structures are there in the lake. Tons of fish found around the fish habitat. The Down Vision image by Raymarine is amazing. Watch the video to see over 30 amazing sonar images - Click here to watch the sonar images video I was on my Native Slayer Propel 10 feet kayak. This amazing yak is powered by a bike Pedal instead of a hand Paddle. If you are a biker, then you will like it. If not, you may want to think twice before you invest in this yak. I get about 2 miles - 3 miles per hour speed from pedaling the yak. You can see my DIY gear track adaptor for rod holder and gear track mount for my Sonar GPS/Fish Finder. Virginia state burke lake website does state that they put fish attractor in this 218 acres lake to give shelters for fish. Beware! Be Warned! BURKE LAKE is accessible for kayakers and boaters with Virginia fresh water fishing license or boat registration ONLY. Access permit is REQUIRED to enter Burke Lake. No sail boat or gas powered motor allowed. Only electric motor allowed but you do need valid registration with Virginia Boat Department, otherwise you may get tickets for violations. Get your license and registration ready before you take your yak or boat to Burke Lake. Virginia state stock Muskie 2 per acre and walleye 100 per acre each year. If you catch a fish with fish tag, remove the tag from the fish and send it into Virgina state for $20 reward. Please subscribe for future posts, because I am investing in a high definition underwater camera with night vision and LED lights that can be turned on and off. I will use the underwater camera to get a close-up look of these man-made fish structure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burke Lake trolling for Musky fish but caught a 21" big bass